Sunday, April 29, 2007

Silver Clay Bracelet


Here is a gift I have just finished for my sister-in law's birthday. It is a bracelet with links fashioned from silver clay, separated by green glass beads lined with silver. I am not an expert at making jewelery, but I do enjoy working with the silver clay and creating a one-of-a-kind gift!
I found the toggle at our local bead store and thought it made a pretty addition. This is not the best photograph, taken under artificial light, but I had to get the bracelet packed up tonight so that I can get it in the mail first thing in the morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy, Your blog is great! And I love the silver clay bracelet. Can you make me one?
Barbara

Terri Stegmiller said...

What a lovely bracelet. The silver links you made are wonderful.