Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Creative Encounter

Today I took a needlefelting workshop and, on the way home, stopped at a quilt show. As it was nearly closing time, I ran in and decided to quickly check out the vendors. The work at one booth looked vaguely familiar, and I soon discovered that it was the work of a friend from many years ago, Rosemary Hoffenberg. She was selling her beautifully dyed fabrics and some wonderful small wall hangings. This one caught my eye and I just had to have it!
Rosemary has a great website, which you can find here. Her sense of design has always intrigued me and no one can top her gorgeous fabrics. It was great to catch up with an old friend!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Thank you for sharing her website. What a wonderful quilt! I hope to see your needle felting on your blog. :-)