Friday, January 25, 2008

Felt Applique Cat


Here's my craft project for the week - a little applique picture of my cat Kristy, the way she looks up at me when I'm busy doing anything that makes my lap disappear!!! If I'm at the computer, standing at my work table or have anything like a book or laptop on my lap, preventing her from climbing up, I see those desperate eyes looking up at me!!! And the little open mouth should have a balloon coming out of it with "meow" written over and over!!
I love the combination of felt and embroidery and plan to do more pictures with this method!

6 comments:

Gayle said...

Is this the same kitty in your profile photo. This is wonderful. Thank you for signing up for my give-away. Best of Luck! :-)

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love your felt kitty!

Judy Hartman said...

This is indeed the cat in my profile photo - minus the stripes!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

You really do amaze me at what you produce! I love the friendly eyes! You really seem to be on pace with your crafting goals.

Hugs, KJ

Unknown said...

P.S. I just placed this applique Kristy on my desktop and she looks purr-ty!

KJ