Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Fused Fabric Bouquet

These fused bouquets are very small and work up quickly. I used a scrap of decorator fabric for the vase and cut the flowers and leaves from some scarf - like fabric I had stashed away. I used to buy odd pieces of fabric from a great little shop which no longer exists. There were bins of real scraps, which really intrigued me - great for applique pictures!
I've decided to jump into another challenge this week - five projects in five days!
This time I've decided to set a theme: Faces ! I'll be using a variety of materials and hope to come up with a variety of expressions and features. Stay tuned....

4 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Lovely blooms. I'm excited to see your faces this week.

tea time and roses said...

Hello Judy!

Wow, this is beautiful! I cannot wait to see the lovely faces you will come up with! I am having a giveaway so when time permits pop over! Have a fabulous week!

Smiles...

Beverly

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What a unique art form! So interesting and attractive.
I'm going to try this!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers..! Well done job.