Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Letter

I get a small thrill these days when I see a hand written envelope in the mail, standing out amidst a pile of bills, advertisements and catalogs. Emails are great, but a note or card, written out by hand, has such warmth and humanity to it! I often keep a letter from a friend for weeks, because it seems too precious to simply toss away. (Hence, my clutter problem!)
This young woman, cut from cardstock and scrapbooking paper, is clutching a letter and looking dreamy eyed. Is she about to mail it? Has she just received a life-changing missive, a love letter, a rebate check? You decide! 
 

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

A rebate check????? Oh you are too funny. She's very lovely. Great job.

Gayle said...

Oh, I hope it's a love letter! This is wonderful. Her face says love letter. :-)

tea time and roses said...

Oh my Judy, with those eyes, it just has to be a love letter! She is certainly beautiful...just beautiful!! Have a lovely weekend!

Smiles...

Beverly