Sunday, August 10, 2008

ATC Swap



In June, I received this wonderful ATC from my friend Janice.
The design is made entirely from triangles, and she has done some hand coloring in the sky. I love the crisp look of this card, and the texture of the paper.

Janice's card arrived right on schedule, while I didn't get my June card to her until last week!

I decided to include the sailboat image in my card also, zooming back to view it from the shore. I, too, used paper, cut and torn and did some shading with chalk and colored pencil.

We have exchanged July ATCs also, which I will show in a later post. Don't ask me why, but the tiny size (2"x3") of these cards seems to intimidate me, plus that always present desire for perfection! I'm working on getting over this, since it leads to all kinds of procrastination! 

3 comments:

Shell said...

I love your ATC. It's so wonderful you can do with paper.

Unknown said...

AH, BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!

KJ

tea time and roses said...

Hello Judy!

I hope you had a most lovely break! Love these ATC's, beautiful! I hear many artist say a smaller piece is often more intimidating than a larger! But I tell you, you did a lovely job with this piece! Enjoy the rest of your week my friend!

Smiles...

Beverly