Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Snip, Snip!

Here is a young lady, created from cut paper, which I made this summer for a card I sent to Ellia from greenbeanbaby art. I mounted the artwork in a  cardstock mat and glued it onto a premade blank card. The picture is a bit blurry, and I apologize for that.

 School has opened and I'm back to tutoring! It looks like a busy Fall and  I'm trying to decide which new projects I want to pursue! I've grown very fond of working with paper lately, but also want to do some collaging with fabric. I'm hoping to come up with a plan for the rest of the year and have some fun with it! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's lovely! and I love that wool piece in the previous post, beautiful combination of colors. Nicely done!

Gayle said...

Oh, she's beautiful. :-)

tea time and roses said...

Hello Judy!

What a gentle and sweet face she has, she is just lovely! I also visited greenbeanbaby art, what fun and whimsical art she creates! By the way, I sent you an email. :o) Have a fabulous coming weekend!

Smiles...

Beverly

summer girl said...

She's sooo pretty!
L,j

Unknown said...

It looks like you are one busy lady! I have much on my plate right now, too. I like your latest edition! Very sweet. I love paper! Haven't had much time to work with it lately.

BTW, I didn't forget about the ATC Swap. A friend of mine was going to help me with it because she handles swaps all the time. She sort of retreated... So, I need to do it when I have a little more time.

Come by and vote for your favorite Diamond Poem.

Love, KJ