Monday, October 6, 2008

ATC Swap


Here are the ATCs Janice and I swapped for September. Janice has combined stamping and many textures to create what I interpret as a transition from summer to autumn. My card is pretty simple - just a tissue collage of an early autumn scene.
We've already agreed to continue our swap next year! I love receiving Janice's little masterpieces in the mail each month!

For the rest of October I've decided to have an abstract theme - just color, texture, prints -  in fabric. I have so many little pieces of fabric I think it would be nice to make some small collages and mat them. We'll see what I come up with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be-you-tiful on the Fall Swap post! The ATC's are very nice, too. I still want to do this, but I have never hosted one before, let alone participated. Since the gal I asked didn't seem to take interest, it would have to be me. I'm not sure I have time right now.

This has really been a busy season for me. Building the online business and the various networking tools have had me jumping.

How are you doing?

Autumn hugs, KJ