Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog happiness


Today I was delighted to find out that some of my papercuts were featured on Lori Portka's blog, Finding Happiness Through Art. Lori creates very inspiring paintings which she shares on her blog with hopes of "spreading a little happiness in the world." In addition to her own artwork, she regularly features the work of other artists whose work reflects a spirit of joy and positivity.
Thank you so much, Lori, for including my pictures! I'm honored!

7 comments:

Beena said...

Love the sieze the day papercut! I can see why from your gorgeous work why somebody would blog about you!

Karen L R said...

Congratulations, Judy! Lori has quite a nice spot over there, refreshing, really. And of course, your gentle work fits right in with her message. Well done!

Lori said...

Judy! I LOVE seize the day! The whimsical portrait of you by Claire M. is so sweet with your cat looking over your shoulder. I read some more on your blog and love the honesty that comes through your posts. Do you sell your work?

Judy Hartman said...

Thanks so much, Karen, Beena and Lori!
I'm actually hoping to start an etsy shop in October!
We'll see if I can pull it off by then! :D

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Judy!

As you know I am indeed a admire of your beautiful work. You are an amazing artist.:o) Seize the Day is just lovely and an Etsy shop, that is wonderful!!:o) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us. Enjoy your weekend.

Smiles...

Beverly

Shell said...

Congratulations on being feature. Your paper work deserves it since you do such amazing things with your crafting.

Anonymous said...

A valuable post on happiness

Thanks,
Karim - Mind Power