Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

It's New Year's Eve, the moon is full, and I'm starting to think about resolutions for 2010! Some I have already started on, having undertaken a healthy eating and exercise program in November. Already I am feeling so much better!

There are so many things I want to manifest in the new year, including a renewed energy in my artwork.
To me, there is nothing more blissful than spending several hours immersed in a project, unmindful of time going by. I truly love to create pictures and bits of needleart that bring a smile to a viewer's face. That is my bliss.
I hope that the New Year is full of such moments for each and every person who reads this. May you find real happiness in whatever it is that you love to do!
Have a lovely and safe New Year's Eve!

Warmly,
Judy

5 comments:

Shell said...

You have a wonderful and happy New Year's, Judy.

Libby Fife said...

Hope your New Year is wonderful and I am looking forward to what you do in 2010.

Take Care,
Libby

Karen L R said...

sending wishes for health, happiness, peace...and creativity...across the miles, judy!

xoxoxoxo
Karen

Carrie P. said...

Ditto! Happy New Year!

Lori said...

What a sweet post. I couldn't agree more. Thanks for the wishes...