Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Art Every Day in February


I'm getting a bit of a late start with this, but I've decided to make February another "Art Every Day Month".  I participated in Leah Piken Kolidas' AEDM yearly challenge for the blogging community in November, but right now the winter doldrums are setting in, I feel like I need a boost, and this time I'm challenging myself. So, every day in February I'm planning to post a bit of creativity. Let me know if you want to join in! By the way, this is a print of an applique picture I did many years ago. Tomorrow: something new!

Hope your week is going well!
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Lorinda.C.F said...

Have a wonderful time during your AEDM! Hmmm....I might just join you.

Gwen said...

This is gorgeous. you are so, so talented. I love to do collage, but I don't have the patience to piece things tegether accurately. (I also don't have the talent.)
So, I will continue to enjoy your wondeful creations. Well done you, for doing every day art. I will try and do so too:)
xxxxxx

Lyn said...

good for you. I have pledged to make something every month, I think I can just about manage that...just about!
xxx