Sunday, May 13, 2012

Later today...

We had a pretty quiet day today. Bill is recuperating from jet lag after his homecoming last night from China, but he still managed to mow the lawn today! He has tremendous stamina, but will crash tonight!
Our daughter Kate is working on a project in Toronto, but we had a nice chat this morning.

So, this afternoon I had a little fun with acrylic paints, seeing how they would work on different surfaces!


I took these pictures on our sunny porch and I think the shadows add a design element!
In the photo above, I painted with diluted acrylic paints on some lace paper from my stash. The upper right example is painting on a used fabric softener sheet.


This is another painted used fabric softener sheet.

That's it - a little fun with paint! I'm going to use these painted surfaces in a new collage tomorrow.

Hope you've had a pleasant day!!


2 comments:

Lorinda.C.F said...

Fabulous effects Judy! I can't wait to see what you do with these :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you create with these tomorrow! Sure am glad you had fun creating on Mother's Day. I did too!
Stay inspired!