Saturday, February 2, 2013

Heartfelt February ~ Day 2


Pink felt heart by Judy, with plastic beads I bought years ago!!

Yesterday I went pink! What fun to use up materials already in my stash, 
just waiting to be brought to light!
Pink always makes me feel nostalgic - old roses, my sister's and my 
summer bedspreads as kids, my mother's "rouge"
when she dressed up and put on makeup,
beautiful sunsets and the curtains in my sewing room...

I'll be making hearts all month, and you're invited to contribute, too!
Toward the end of the month, I'll have a giveaway of a few of my hearts!!

Here's how to participate:

Create a heart in any medium. 
Post a photo of it on your blog (if you have one) and email the photo to me at judyeh(at)comcast(dot)net. If you don't have a blog, just send me a photo! 
I will post your heart on my blog  and on the Pinterest group blog, with credit to you. 
You're welcome to contribute one heart during the month of February, or as many as you'd like!

Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Simone said...

Such a pretty and feminine pink heart. Pink makes me think of ice cream! I remember my Mum wearing 'rouge' too! x