Sunday, February 3, 2013

Heartfelt February ~ Day 3

Since my heart for today is not quite finished,
 I'm happy to have this wonderful photo to share,
taken in France by my friend Andrea.

Photograph by Andrea Willey

I love the age-worn wood and beautiful metalwork on this heart-graced door!

I'm showing hearts all month, and would love to include yours! Perhaps you've created a hand made heart in the past, in cross-stitch, quilting, pen and ink, watercolor, felting or some other technique. Or maybe you've caught an intriguing heart in a photo like this one!


Here's how to participate:

Create a heart in any medium. 
Post a photo of it on your blog (if you have one) and email the photo to me at judyeh(at)comcast(dot)net. If you don't have a blog, just send me a photo! 
I will post your heart on my blog  and on the Pinterest group blog, with credit to you. 
You're welcome to contribute one heart during the month of February, or as many as you'd like!

Later in the month I'll have a giveaway of a few of my hearts! 

Hope you've enjoyed a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Simone said...

That is such a lovely feature to have on a door! x