Saturday, November 30, 2013

AEDM Day 30 - Fabric Sketch


I'm sad that this is the last day of Art Every Day Month!
I certainly didn't make something every day, 
but this challenge made me think about what I might create every day
and I followed up on a few of those ideas.
I felt as though I looked at my day in a different way, daydreaming
about design ideas and about trying different media,
walking around with a creative buzz going on in my head.
Many thanks to Leah for hosting AEDM, as she has done for over 10 years.
It is a great group of artists and I've enjoyed the exchange of greetings and comments.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Judy, this is FABULOUS. I love the background (wallpaper), which I assume you made with a special stitch on your sewing machine. It is fun and beautiful.

Believe me, I intend to come back OFTEN for a visit. Your use of pieced fabric collages intrigues me. I love what you do with your fabric, too.

If you choose to snow dye, please be aware this is NOT the way any person who knows about and has used this process would ever recommend doing it. Of course, I had to go with the only supplies I had.

Also, if you try this, please leave me a comment and I'll write a short blurb about it which also features your blog.

Maron said...

I love this kind of art. It reminds me of one of my favorite collages that I've ever done. I wouldn't part with it for all the tea in China and you must feel that same way about this beauty!

denthe said...

That's a wonderful idea, a fabric sketch! love it! It was great to "meet" you in cyberspace during this challenge!

Karen L R said...

Gorgeous red posies, Judy. A fitting bouquet for December!