Monday, June 30, 2014

Farewell, June!


It's the last day of June, and it has been a lovely month.
Thanks to my friend Anne at "My Giant Strawberry", I've been on the
lookout for the most joyful moments of the month 
and have recorded them on my blog.
Thank you for the inspiration, Anne!


For a while now, I've had a plan for the month of July -
my own private Art Retreat!


I have some projects I've been anxious to work on, and I'll be focusing on
them and posting as I go along!!

Farewell, June, 
and here's to an art-filled July!!

 Wishing you a wonderful week!!


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Here's to hoping that July is an inspiring and productive month for you Judy. I have so much I'd like to accomplish in July, but it is all outside and it has been so hot, humid, and rainy here that I can rarely go out and work. At least your work can be done inside. Looking forward to seeing what you create.
Cindy

Karen L R said...

Oh what fun! Will be checking in to see what you're up to. xo

Anne Butera said...

So glad you had a joyful month, Judy!

You've inspired me with your idea of your own private art retreat. Sounds like such fun. And I'll look forward to seeing what you're working on!

Simone said...

Oooooh! A private art retreat. It sounds intriguing.........x