Thursday, September 4, 2014

A New Look

This morning I had a good time designing a new header for my blog,
using PicMonkey and a border I had cut from fabric years ago.


Truth be told, I get very bored looking at the same header all
the time, and also the same profile picture!
PicMonkey makes editing and designing so easy, I'm sure you'll be 
seeing different headers from me all the time now!
And I've also changed my blog description because,
truly, we really are on a creative journey, aren't we?
I think I'll forever be trying new materials and techniques
and cherishing every moment of the journey.

How about you?

Have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it!

fromyourmindseye.com said...

Love it, Judy. I embrace change. too. Look forward to more posts.

Anonymous said...

Love your new look. Fresh and inviting :).
Stay inspired!

Shell said...

I like the new look. Changing things on my blog keeps me connected to myself and why I blog in the first place. Being creative you always play with change in one way or another.

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! I didn't know you could do this on picmonkey...beautiful!

Simone said...

Wonderful new header! I will have to check out picmonkey. x