Thursday, December 1, 2016

A Final Piece

I've posted a photo of this piece before, but today I added some
lines of stitching to the scene, and a frame.
It is my last piece for this weekend's show.


I'll be putting my cards together tomorrow, then on to cleaning
up all the messes I've created all over the house lately!

Being in an art/craft show is a good experience - it's nice
to put your work on display, talk about it to interested people
and hopefully sell a piece or two.
But it is also a tremendous amount of work and this will be my second show this Fall.
I'm looking forward to drawing, doodling, making faces with little stories
and generally, being creative at a more leisurely pace.

Thank you for stopping by!
Hope your week has gone well!


2 comments:

Simone said...

So beautiful Judy. I love the pops of pink. I hope that you are enjoying the fair. x

Anne Butera said...

Hope your show is wonderful, Judy!! I can't believe that AEDM is already over. What a lot you've created lately!! Congrats!